Multi Touch Screen Overlay and Frames
Have you been hesitating to upgrade the technology in your office to include touch screen capabilities? Then it is time to consider incorporating a multi touch overlay onto each of your existing devices. These devices enable any screen to go from normal to interactive, and are available in a wide variety of sizes. They are an affordable and effective alternative to outright replacement, saving you potentially thousands of dollars while allowing you to enjoy cutting edge digital technology right at your fingertips. A reception area might benefit from turning a current workstation into an interactive multi touch table; or, you can upgrade your commercial monitors without having to implement costly replacements. Screens come to life when they change from passive devices into responsive pieces of technology that react to the touch of a fingertip or the swipe of a hand. Multi touch overlays offer a number of benefits that enhance operations across the board:
- They are highly scalable, making them ideal for screens of all shapes and sizes;
- Compatibility is not an issue – the overlay adapts to the capabilities of the underlying device;
- Even in difficult work environments, where breakage and dirt might be an issue, the overlays are durable and continue to operate as needed;
- Multi touch overlays require minimal maintenance, but still offer a long product lifespan;
- The overlays are easy to use, with an intuitive interface that both novice and advanced computer users can enjoy.
Baanto and ShadowSense
No matter the size or type of screen you need to adapt, Baanto offers multi touch solutions to meet your needs, all utilizing ShadowSense technology. These solutions offer a variety of advanced features:
- They are available in sizes ranging from 8” to 257”, with no difference in performance between the smaller and larger frames;
- No special setup or calibration is required to run them; they do not require special drivers, do not use up CPU resources, and install via a simple USB port;
- Environmental conditions are not an issue. Our solutions work, even if they are exposed to water, dust, or dirt.
They are highly durable, operate in bright sunlight, and can be configured to accept touch input from virtually any source, including keys, fingers, gloves, and other devices;
- Each device can last for up to 200,000 hours, meaning it can accept constant use for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year without breaking stride;
- Our solutions have up to 10 touch points and are capable of recognizing various gestures, including pinching, tapping, double tapping, and swiping;
- These have minimal response times of 6 to 8 ms, and detect objects as small as 4 mm.