Touch Screens for Digital Signage
Digital signage displays are rapidly making their presence felt in countless settings, from malls to office lobbies and waiting rooms, to car dealerships and restaurants. Many of these digital signage solutions are deployed in the form of interactive touch interfaces, which enable the users to enjoy an interactive and immersive experience.
Along with an engaging user experience, digital signage has additional advantages over conventional signage. It allows for new daily content in museums, banks, fast food restaurants, gas pumps, concession displays, etc. without physically having to replace the signs. They also allow advertisers to stream highly targeted messages to captive audiences, resulting in higher conversion rates.
Touch screen advantages
Touch based digital signage creates a powerful opportunity for higher engagement levels, combined with cost efficiencies which can ultimately position organizations for much higher profitability. These signage solutions can be deployed in a wide range of screen sizes, from tablet sized kiosks used by a single user to large video walls that can be used by multiple users in a collaborative fashion.
Retail Digital Signage
Enables stores to create engaging experiences to strengthen the brand and influence customers’ buying decisions.
Restaurant Digital Signage
Let’s customers place customized orders and engages them with new offers and promotions.
Corporate Digital Signage
Enables companies to engage visitors and clients in waiting areas and direct them to their next meeting.
Outdoor Digital Signage
Helps users in public spaces such as railway platforms, bus stops, and airports get where they are going efficiently.
ShadowSense technology offers some of the best solutions available for interactive digital signage applications.
- Customizable | Scalable up to over 300” to cover all signage applications
- Ambient Light Immunity | Provides an unparalleled degree of immunity for brightly lit retail outlets or outdoor environments
- Driverless Interface | Requires no drivers or touch detection applications and compatible with currently supported operating systems
- Seamless Frame Integration | Easy integration with existing displays
- Fast, Accurate, and Responsive | With <10 ms response times and <2 mm touch accuracy, every touch point is independently tracked to provide a reliable, true multi-touch interface and experience.
- Input Agnostic | Recognizes the shape, size and pressure of any object whether it’s bare fingers or a gloved hand
- Frame Based Design | Perimeter based technology provides class leading optical clarity and ensures that touch is impervious to scratches, dust or debris on the screen.
- Shape and Size Recognition | Sensing the size of an object permits control over what is recognized as a valid touch versus an unintentional touch, allowing for spurious touch and palm rejection.
- Liquid Rejection | Sensitivity to shadow density provides a simple way to isolate and reject unintentional touches due to materials such as rain, snow, or other outdoor materials
- IP Sealable| Frame based touch system allows the display to be sealed for IP65 rated applications and resistant to any and all situations an outdoor display may require
- 24/7 uptime with >200,000 MTBF Hours | Unprecedented reliability
Industry Solution: Cineplex
Cineplex Star Screen, Canada
ShadowSense powered touch-screens will be installed in Cineplex theatres across Canada by 2015. The Star Screen not only provides a “best in class” touch experience to the movie goers, but is also creating an egaging and fun atmosphere within the theatres.