CORPORATE/ INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Interactive Touchscreens in the Corporate & IT Industries
Touch screen technology has become an integral part of many different business functions in the past few years and is continuing this growth at a rapid pace. With their versatility, portability and decreasing price point, touch screen interfaces are an increasing presence in the corporate and IT fields.
Multi-touch screen advantages
Touch screens have many applications within the corporate environment, spanning the entire organization. From the lobby and reception areas to the conference rooms and even to the individual desks of employees, touch screens can be used to improve the productivity of any company.
Reception and Lobby Areas
These areas are where first impressions are frequently formulated. Touch screen solutions allow an organization to improve client and customer experiences, in any business environment.
Conference Rooms pose an opportunity to leverage touch technology, turning corporate presentations into interactive experiences. The software combined with streaming audio and video displayed on conference room touch screens creates collaborative working environments that are smart, functional, and intuitive.
ShadowSense technology offers some of the best multi-touch solutions available for applications in the corporate and IT worlds.
- Driverless Interface | Requires no drivers or touch detection applications and is compatible with currently supported operating systems
- Multiple Touch Points | Supports multiple touchpoints for collaborative projects
- Customizable | Scalable up to over 300” for stunning interactive reception and lobby centrepieces
- Frame-Based Design
- No Screen Obstructions | Perimeter based technology provides class-leading optical clarity with no ITO layers or covers that may interfere with image and dim screen brightness
- Cost-Effective | Cost-effective to implement across all sizes
- Fast, Accurate, Repeatable | With <10 ms response times and <2 mm touch accuracy, every touchpoint is independently tracked to provide a reliable, true multi-touch interface.
- Input Agnostic | Recognizes the shape, size and pressure of any object whether it’s bare fingers, gloves, or a stylus
- Ambient Light Immunity | Provides an unparalleled degree of immunity to high ambient or changing light intensities; flawless operation even in direct sunlight.
- Durable | Glass surface means there is nothing to wear out, even with repetitive use
- 24/7 uptime with >200,000 MTBF Hours | Unprecedented reliability
- IP Sealable | Frame based touch system allows the display to be sealed for IP65 rated applications and resistant to all chemicals.
- Contamination Rejection | Isolate and reject unintentional touches from foreign contaminants
Industry Solution: Optika
Optika Display Captivate Series
The benefits of collaboration are well documented – harnessing broader perspectives in brainstorming, opportunities for equal participation, efficient decision-making, and communication. Optika Display was looking for ways to push the envelope further by expanding the canvas to create ultra-large pixel spaces where several users can access assorted content simultaneously.
These large multi-touch video wall solutions are ideally suited for many applications including product design, ideation and brainstorming and command and control. Basically, in any setting that requires a need to consume and visualize complex data, documents, images and videos in real-time.