Interactive Video Wall Displays
Interactive video wall displays are rapidly making their presence felt in countless settings, from malls to office lobbies and waiting rooms, to car dealerships and restaurants. Many of these interactive video wall solutions are deployed in the form of interactive touch interfaces, which enable the users to enjoy an interactive and immersive experience.
Along with an engaging user experience, digital signage has additional advantages over conventional signage. It allows for new daily content in museums, banks, fast food restaurants, gas pumps, concession displays, etc. without physically having to replace the signs. They also allow advertisers to stream highly targeted messages to captive audiences, resulting in higher conversion rates.
The Custom Video Wall Solution
The ShadowSense custom video wall solution is revolutionary as it solves almost all of the problems and complexities involved in the installation, support and maintenance of large interactive Video wall solutions. It reduces overall system costs, improves user experience and allows you to deploy a product that can easily be serviced and reconfigured at will.
Our technology consists of individual sections that can be simply clicked together to create touch screens of various sizes and shapes. Need a larger touch screen, add an expansion kit. Warranty is a snap, swap out a single section and be back up and running. Regardless of size, the entire touch frame can be shipped in a hand carryable box.
Ready to try ShadowSense™ for your next video wall?
Key Benefits of Interactive multi-touch video walls
ShadowSense technology offers some of the best solutions available for interactive video wall display:
- Customizable | Scalable up to over 300” to cover all signage applications
- Ambient Light Immunity | Provides an unparalleled degree of immunity for brightly lit retail outlets or outdoor environments
- Driverless Interface | Requires no drivers or touch detection applications and is compatible with currently supported operating systems
- Seamless Frame Integration | Easy integration with existing displays
- 24/7 uptime with >200,000 MTBF Hours | Unprecedented reliability
- Fast, Accurate, and Responsive | With <10 ms response times and <2 mm touch accuracy, every touchpoint is independently tracked to provide a reliable, true multi-touch interface and experience.
- Frame-Based Design | Perimeter-based technology provides class-leading optical clarity and ensures that touch is impervious to scratches, dust or debris on the screen
- IP Sealable| Frame-based touch system allows the display to be sealed for IP65 rated applications and resistant to any and all situations an outdoor display may require
- Input Agnostic | Recognizes the shape, size and pressure of any object whether it’s bare fingers or a gloved hand
- Shape &Size Recognition | Sensing the size of an object permits control over what is recognized as a valid touch versus an unintentional touch, allowing for spurious touch and palm rejection.
- Liquid Rejection | Sensitivity to shadow density provides a simple way to isolate and reject unintentional touches due to materials such as rain, snow, or other outdoor materials
Most frequent questions and answers on interactive video walls and multi touchscreen video walls
An Interactive Video Wall is a powerful display option that presents your message or information on a display that is larger than life! As a collection of several smaller displays mounted to be a much larger contiguous display, an Interactive Video Wall offers an effective way to serve your content with a serious wow factor on a scale not usually seen by audiences.
Active LED is a term rarely used, instead the term Direct View LED, or dvLED is used. It refers to a display in which each of the individual image pixels is made up of individual LEDs. The LEDs may be tri-colour or clusters of individual RGB LEDs.
DLP – Digital Light Processing is a projection technology that was rarely used in videowalls, although it may be used for projection on to surfaces that can be used in a similar way to a video wall. Inside a DLP (digital light processing) projector is a DLP chip covered in millions of mirrors. These mirrors are tiny: less than a fifth the width of a human hair. Each mirror represents a single pixel. They tilt back and forth, reflecting light as necessary to create a highly detailed image. Colour is produced by the use of spinning colour wheels within the chip.
In general, there are screens, mounts, cables, a media server or computer, media, and there may – or may not – be a touch interface. The ShadowSense custom video wall solution is revolutionary as it solves almost all of the problems and complexities involved in the installation, support and maintenance of large interactive Video wall solutions. Our technology consists of individual sections that can be simply clicked together to create touch screens of various sizes and shapes. Need a larger touch screen, add an expansion kit.
A touchscreen can be single touch (i.e one finger to press a button, like a digital door lock) or multi-touch (a cell phone wherea user can zoom in with two fingers, or how you can pan and zoom with reactiv and ShadowSense). ShadowSense can have multiple people drawing at the same time, as you would with multiple people in front of a chalk board or white board. In a computing context, multitouch is an interface technology that enables input through pressure and gestures on multiple points on the surface of a device rather than just one point.